Specials & Deals
Specials & Deals
Begin your new lives together with our Romance Honeymoon Package that includes:
- Deluxe Ocean View Room.
- Three days, Two nights.
- Bottle of Champagne in your room.
- Romantic dinner for two.
- Complimentary honeymoon amenities.
- Discount on spa treatments.
Terms and Conditions:
* Prices per couple / includes tax and tip / Available until December 20, 2020 / Doesn’t apply on Carnival, Holidays, Holy Week, Easter Week and Summer / The price subject to change without prior notice.
** When you confirm your booking you must pay the applicable deposit of 50% (non-refundable deposit).
All promotions are available booking from August 11-17, 2020 through the CALL CENTER, CHAT, WHATSAPP or SOCIAL MEDIA!
Every week we have a new Promotion so stay in touch with Us
Terms and Conditions:
* Promotions can not be combined. Not be available in “High Season” (Holidays, Carnival, Easter Week, Summer, Marathon, Christmas and New Year). Promotions subject to change without notice.
** Free Room Upgrade is subject to availability.
*** Special categories are Deluxe room, Junior Suite and Boutiques.
All Inclusive Plan
400 Rooms | 4 Restaurants | 2 Snack Bars | Seafood Shop | Coffee Shop | Sports Bar | Swim-up Bar* | Dinner Show | 5 Swimming Pools | 4 Jacuzzis | Cenote | Business Center | Family Suites | Kids Water Park | Kids Club | Gym | Daily entertainment program for all ages
Christmas Dinner and New Year's Eve Supplement
To all our guests we inform you that all reservations on All Inclusive Plan from 24 to the 31 of December 2020 must pay a supplement.
Our 24 hr All-Inclusive Plan will allow you to enjoy the opportunity of being a guest here at the Playa Mazatlan, and we hope that this will allow you to create unforgettable memories.
FROM $189.74 USD
2 adults and 2 children under 6
per night, taxes and tips included
This Plan includes:
All Inclusive Plan becomes active at 13:00 Hours on arrival date and ends at 12:00 Hours on departure date.
La Terraza Restaurant
Self-serve, with a beautiful Ocean View.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Casa Roberto Restaurant (a la Carte)
Regional Mexican food from Sinaloa.
Lunch / Dinner
Georginis Restaurant (a la Carte)
Gourmet Italian Cuisine. * Reservation required.
Seafood Shop La Playita
Seafood based cocktails and ceviches.
Tejabanes Snack Bar
A variety of snacks and drinks, such as hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, soda and tropical cocktails by the main pool.
Live music and recreational area with pingpong, pool and little football tables.
Us George Sports Bar
The best in sports entertainment.
La Terraza Bar
Enjoy our refreshing drinks.
Enjoy our theme show night with dinner buffet and open bar. * Reservation required.
Dinner / Show
Coffee Shop Lobby Terraza
Enjoy aperitif at night.
Daily entertainment program for all ages
Programed activities for children and teenagers throughout the day.
Activities for children from 4 to 12 years.
National and Imported Drinks
View full list
Terms and Conditions:
Check-in is from 15:00 hours on the day of arrival. Check-out is at 12:00 hours –> Read more
* Priced based on double occupancy in a Garden View Room. Prices will change depending on season and different accommodations. The price subject to change without prior notice.
** Best Price Guarantee is your guarantee that whenever you make a reservation with us, you’re buying at the best price. If you find a better price, we’ll beat it! See Best Price Guarantee
To all our guests we inform you that all reservations on All Inclusive Plan from 24 to the 31 of December 2020 must pay a supplement of:
$300 MXN ($16 USD)
$200 MXN ($11 USD)
$150 MXN ($8 USD)
- Christmas Special.
New Year's Eve
$680 MXN ($36 USD)
$500 MXN ($26 USD)
$400 MXN ($21 USD)
- New Year’s Eve Special.
Terms and Conditions
The following legal procedures, restrictions and costs mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
* European Plan (only room) children under 12 stay free in parent’s room. All-Inclusive Plan children under 6 stay and eat free in parent’s room (one children free per adult. Maximum of two children free per room).
* We remind you that when booking the All Inclusive Plan any change in the number of guests must be notified to the Reservations area BEFORE your arrival, otherwise the Reception area will charge extra people according to the tab they are currently handling.
* Price based on double occupancy. Price will vary depending on season and room category. Price subject to change without prior notice.
* Best Price Guarantee –> Read more
Low & High Season
Online Payment: we will charge your credit card 1 night for each room reserved at time of booking, paying the rest upon arrival at the Reception area. If you want pay the total amount of your stay, please select that option.
Any cancellation or change, let us know at least 3 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to avoid a cancellation penalty charge.
Any cancellation or change must be submitted at least 7 days prior to arrival date in order to avoid a cancellation penalty charge.
On Holy & Easter Week, Summer and New Year, the payment with which you guarantee your reservation will NOT be refundable, only a date change will be allowed as long as you do it at least 7 days before your arrival date.
Holiday: November 1-3
Holiday: November 16-18
Marathon: November 29 – December 1
Christmas: December 21-24
New Year: December 28/2018 – January 1/2019
Holiday: February 1-3
Carnival: February 28 – March 6
Holiday: March 15-17
Holy Week: April 13-20
Easter Week: April 21-27
Summer: July 1 – August 17
Holiday: September 13-15
Holiday: October 31 – November 2
Holiday: November 15-17
Marathon: November 28-30
Christmas: December 20-26
New Year: December 27/2019 – January 1/2020
* For your convenience the hotel reception is open 24 hours a day where all our receptionists speak English and Spanish and will be happy to be of service and help you with any questions you may have.
We also remind you that we offer luggage storage service and showers at no extra charge.
* Check-in: 15:00 hours | Check-out: 11:00 hours –> Read more
When checking into the hotel, you’ll need to present proof that you are the person who made the reservation and that you are over eighteen years of age. This can be anything from a driver’s license to a state ID card or passport. Requiring an ID for check-in is a way to make sure that only registered, paid guests are admitted to hotel rooms, and prevents strangers or criminals from compromising the personal safety of those staying in the hotel.
If you would like to change your reservation, please Toll free from USA: 1 800 762 5816 or Canada: 1 866 547 5447 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Playa Mazatlan offers free WiFi of up to 3 Mbps with access to two devices in any area of the hotel, both in the common areas and in the rooms and for an extra fee you can extend your coverage up to 30 Mbps with access to eight devices.
All our guests who make their reservation through any Hotel’s official digital medium (website, WhatsApp, CHAT or social media) will be entitled to 15 Mbps with access to four devices.
This service must be requested at the Hotel Reception.
When making your reservation, we encourage you to keep in mind our cancellation policy.
When you cancel your hotel booking, you may be eligible to receive a refund of the amount you paid, depending on the terms and conditions of your booking. When and how you receive that refund will depend on how you paid for your booking:
- When you paid with a credit card the refund may take maximum 1 week.
- When you paid with a deposit or bank transfer the refund may take two weeks.
Also when you paid with a deposit or bank transfer you’ll need to provide the instructions as follows:
- Bank name, Bank Branch, Bank Account Number and ABA routing number.
- Full Name, Telephone and Address of the Guest.
For any communications with our staff, please have your Reservation Code and your arrival date available.