The Direction of Preventive Programs of the Secretary of Public Security of the State of Sinaloa launched yesterday morning the program for the operative “Safe Vacations 2014” looking for during this holiday period approaching in Mexico, the focus in families is the socializing and fun.
Some of the recommendations made by the Secretary of Public Security if you are traveling are:
- Check the operation of your vehicle, especially the brakes and electrical system.
- Bring first aid kit.
- Bring tools and tire replacement.
- Use a seat belt when driving.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages if you are driving.
- Keep your cell phone charged and credit.
In Your Home:
- Check that the gas cylinder is closed.
- Unplug electronics devices.
- Secure all doors and windows.
These and other recommendations will be disseminated through radio and television spots and print media.
Remember that the most important is your health and wellbeing, so take precautions and enjoy your holidays in family.