When making your reservation, we encourage you to keep in mind our cancellation policy.
We remind you that when booking the All Inclusive Plan any change in the number of guests must be notified to the Reservations area BEFORE your arrival, otherwise the Reception area will charge extra people according to the tab they are currently handling.
Please understand your reservation will be guaranteed with your credit card, you would pay upon arrival.
Any cancellation or change, let us know at least 3 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to avoid a cancellation penalty charge (1 night).
Please understand that if you make your reservation through our webpage your credit card will be charged 1 night as a deposit for each room reserved at time of booking. You will be getting a payment receipt by Email. The rest of your stay is to be paid upon arrival.
Any cancellation or change must be submitted at least 7 days prior to arrival date in order to avoid a cancellation penalty charge (2 nights).
* The rest of your stay is to be paid upon arrival) or if so specified, the total charge of your stay will be made.
Christmas Dinner and New Year’s Eve Supplement
To all our guests we inform you that all reservations on All Inclusive Plan from 24 to the 31 of December 2019 must pay a supplement:
$300 MXN ($16 USD)
$200 MXN ($11 USD)
$150 MXN ($8 USD)
* Includes Christmas Special.
New Year's Eve
$680 MXN ($36 USD)
$500 MXN ($26 USD)
$400 MXN ($21 USD)
* Includes New Year’s Eve Special.
Holiday: March 15-17
Holy Week: April 13-20
Easter Week: April 21-27
Summer: July 1 – August 17
Holiday: September 13-15
Holiday: October 31 – November 2
Holiday: November 15-17
Marathon: November 28-30
Christmas: December 20-26
New Year: December 27/2019 – January 4/2020
Holiday: January 31 – February 2/2020
Carnival: February 20-26/2020
Holiday: March 13-15/2020
Holy Week: April 4-11/2020
Easter Week: April 12-18/2020
Holiday: April 30 – May 4/2020
Holiday: May 14-16/2020
Summer: July 1 – August 15/2020
Holiday: October 29 – November 1/2020
Holiday: November 13-15/2020
Marathon: December 3-5/2020
Christmas: December 20-24/2020
New Year: December 25/2020 – January 2/2021
When you cancel your hotel booking, you may be eligible to receive a refund of the amount you paid, depending on the terms and conditions of your booking. When and how you receive that refund will depend on how you paid for your booking:
- When you paid with a credit card the refund may take maximum 3 months.
- When you paid with a deposit or bank transfer the refund may take two weeks.
Also you’ll need to provide the instructions as follows:
- Bank name, Bank Branch, Bank Account Number and ABA routing number.
- Full Name, Telephone and Address of the Guest.
For any communications with our staff, please have your Reservation Code and your arrival date available.
Rates and promotions are subject to change if any details relating to your booking are amended.
- Guest name, bed type, smoking preference, special requests, and accessibility options can be changed at no charge.
- Room type, number of guests, and travel dates can be changed, but the rate or promotion is subject to change.
- European Plan (only room) children under 12 stay free in parent’s room. All-Inclusive Plan children under 6 stay and eat free in parent’s room (one children free per adult. Maximum of two children free per room).
- Price based on double occupancy. Price will vary depending on season and room category. Price subject to change without prior notice.
- Best Price Guarantee –> Read more
For your convenience the hotel reception is open 24 hours a day where all our receptionists speak English and Spanish and will be happy to be of service and help you with any questions you may have.
We also remind you that we offer luggage storage service and showers at no extra charge.
Check-in: 15:00 hours | Check-out: 12:00 hours –> Read more
When checking into the hotel, you’ll need to present proof that you are the person who made the reservation and that you are over eighteen years of age. This can be anything from a driver’s license to a state ID card or passport. Requiring an ID for check-in is a way to make sure that only registered, paid guests are admitted to hotel rooms, and prevents strangers or criminals from compromising the personal safety of those staying in the hotel.
If you would like to change your reservation, please Toll free from USA: 1 800 762 5816 or Canada: 1 866 547 5447 or email us at email@example.com
Hotel Playa Mazatlan offers free WiFi of up to 3 Mbps with access to two devices in any area of the hotel, both in the common areas and in the rooms and for an extra fee you can extend your coverage up to 30 Mbps with access to eight devices.
All our guests who make their reservation through any Hotel’s official digital medium (website, WhatsApp, CHAT or social media) will be entitled to 15 Mbps with access to four devices.
This service must be requested at the Hotel Reception.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
Hotel Playa Mazatlan offer free parking facilities for hotel guests.