Hotel Playa Mazatlan is a Company that has been at the service of our guests/clients for more than 65 years, and thanks to your preference and loyalty we have been able to establish ourselves as one of the companies with the longest standing tradition in the Mazatlán. Over the course of these years we have obtained various certifications and training that permits us to offer you a higher quality of service, security and hygiene. It is for this reason that our satisfaction score and ranking from our guests is one of the most recognized in the tourism industry.
Due to the current health pandemic, Hotel Playa Mazatlan had been certified by the Secretary of Tourism of the State (SECTUR), with the “SANIDAD” (Sanitary) program, a certification that permits us to guaranty our guests, that they will be met with highest and most strict hygiene procedures from the moment when you arrive at the hotel; you will find that these measures allow us to help in the prevention of the propagation of COVID-19 within our facility. For these reasons, we ask that you consider the following requirements before you travel:
- The use of Facemasks and gloves inside our facility (by our guests), will be required; as stated by the Health and Center for Disease Control of the State. Please remember that at this time it is important that you travel responsibly, and always consider the security and health recommendations made in order for you to have a safe and satisfactory stay.
- Temperature checks will be made in the following locations: at arrival, within common service areas, when arriving or leaving the hotel from any of its entrances; we will appreciate your cooperation.
- Any temperature equal to, or higher than 37.5°C(99.5F), is considered a potential symptom of COVID-19, for which reason, at that moment in time, we will request the support of a medical representative; the doctor will then decide what steps need to be taken.
- There will be disposable gloves and Facemasks available to all of our guests at the concierge desk, front desk, most of our restaurants and guard shack.
- The Hotel provides a Sanitization Tunnel for our guests and employees, as well as sanitization mats and the entrance to the hotel and our common areas, for your continued use.
- Your suitcases and luggage, will be disinfected at the moment of your arrival; using viricide authorized by the regulatory health institutions.
- The room will have a sanitary seal, which, guarantees that the room has been disinfected via the nebulization system.
- Various points of sanitization will be presented around the property, for use by our guests (they will provide hand gel, disposable paper towels, viricide solution, pedal operated trashcan, facemasks and gloves) in strategic locations around the hotel.
- Elevator capacity will be affected, maximum number of users will be reduced to two people at a time (when not related, or travelling together). Guests staying in the same room, may use at the same time, as long as social distancing requirements are being met.
- Use of inflatables will not be allowed in the pools, as well as the use of personalized mugs and/or containers by our guests, inside our bars.
- The maximum amount of users in the pools, Jacuzzi and spawill be limited. Use of the spa will be under previous reservation at the concierge. By official disposition of the Mazatlan government, the gym that the hotel has, will be out of service, until further notice.
- There will be restrictions in group activities, only activities that do not implicate physical contact will be authorized.
- All of the Hotel Playa Mazatlan team will utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE’): gloves, facemasks and shields (pending their responsibilities).
- The maximum capacity for our restaurants will be reduced to 50% in accordance with the social distancing guidelines (2m/6.6 feet) established by the Health Department of the State of Sinaloa. In our main restaurant “La Terraza”, assisted Buffet service will be provided (breakfast, lunch and dinner) by our service team.
- The Tejabanes Snack Bar (main pool area) will offer direct to client service pool side, by our wait staff.
- The table settings (silverware and napkins) in our consumption areas will be provided by the hostess once you have been seated.
These are some of the measure that will be taken by the Hotel Playa Mazatlan during this pandemic period. Our purpose is to always provide a pleasant and comfortable stay, providing excellence and warmth in our service; we know that with your support and following these guidelines, we will host you with an unforgettable experience
Thank you for trusting in the Hotel Playa Mazatlán Family!
Sincerely, General Management
* These measures can be updated according to the recommendations issued by our government and health authorities without prior notice.