Program of Activities
|Saturday May 3||- Opening of exhibition and workshops and book sales.
- Cocktail of letters with publications of the Sinaloa Institute of Culture.
- Tribute to two protagonists of literary dissemination in Mazatlan.
|Sunday May 4||- Lecture on the history of the relationship between the visual arts and literature.
- Exhibition of novels awarded with the National Prize Valladolid to the Letters.
|Monday May 5||- Closing Workshop.
- Overview of Gothic Literature.
- Journalist Hector Guardado speak on Literature and Journalism in Mazatlan.
|Ceremonies||- Ritual of fishermen dreams.
- Opening Ceremony.
- Tribute to Dr. Jesus Kumate.
- Time Capsule.
- Gala Dinner.
|Master Lectures||- 400 years of diplomatic and trade relations between Mexico and Japan.
- The future of trade relations.
- Nikkei, a vision for the future.
|Doing Business||- Expo Business.
- Business Meetings.
- Job Fair.
- Exchanges and Scholarships Opportunities.
|Photo Expo||- The first immigrants.|
|Cultural Evening||- Angela Peralta Theater.|
|Social and Cultural Activities||- Origami, ideas on paper.
- Shodo, artistic writing.
- Ikebana, floral arrangements.
- Kitsuke, the art of wearing kimono.
- Biyo, for your best look.
- Seafood Platter.
- Carnival Night.
- Dinner on the Plazuela Machado.
|For Youth||- Karaoke Night.
- Rally for Mazatlan.