April 16th, 2020
Dear Friends and clients;
Due to the most recent information shared to us by the Federal Government in relationship to the ongoing pandemic COVID19, the Hotel Playa Mazatlan will continue to follow their mandates, ensuring the safety of our guests and employees.
We would like to reiterate that through your valued support, we will surely have the opportunity to host you and yours, and celebrate family together in our beautiful city. We would like to update you on the following:
NEW OFFICIAL BULLETIN
- HOTEL CLOSING. The Hotel Playa Mazatlan will continue to maintain our areas of service, housing, operations and restaurants closed through May 31st, 2020. Pending new instructions on behalf of the Municipal, State and Federal directives received.
- DATE CHANGES. AS we begin moving forward and out of this pandemic, we ask of your support in rescheduling your trip, but if for any reason you still feel a sense of insecurity maintaining your reservation, we offer the following options:
- All of our direct guests will have the option of changing their dates without penalization through December 31st, 2020. Please consider that rate considerations and availability will have to be considered for the new dates selected.
- TRAVEL AGENTS AND ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCIES (OTA´s) Guests must confirma ll cancelations and date changes directly with their agency.
- DIRECT RESERVATIONS AND SMALL WHOLESALERS: Must contact our sales and reservations office directly.
- GROUPS AND CONVENTIONS will have the chance to change the dates of travel through December 20th, 2020. If the group rate is cheaper on the new dates, adjustments will be made for the difference of income.
3 – OFICIAL HOTEL CONTACTS –
- The Hotel will be available through the following means of communication:
HOTEL PHONE NUMBERS: USA: 1 800 762 5816, CANADA: 1 866 547 5447 / (669) 989 0555
GROUPS AND CONVENTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECT RESERVATIONS: email@example.com
PAGINA WEB, SOCIAL MEDIA & CHAT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office hours for the Sales and Reservations office during this contingency will be:
Monday – Wednesday – Friday: 09:00 – 13:00 Hrs.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSE
Again we thank you for your support, and extend our fraternal embrace, during these difficult times. We hope to again have the opportunity to host and serve you in creating unforgettable memories, here at your home away from home, the Hotel Playa Mazatlán.
HOTEL PLAYA MAZATLAN