The following legal procedures, restrictions and costs mentioned here in are subject to change. Hotel Playa Mazatlán is not responsible for these changes.
- Done fifteen days before marriage ceremony.
- Not necessary if the couple is already living together.
2.-Booking the judge and pricing
- Judge performs the ceremony at the hotel: $ 140.00 U.S. (price subject to change)
- Judge performs ceremony in his office, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m: $70 U.S.
- Passport and/or Original Birth Certificate
- Mexican Government Visa or “Tourist Card” (Immigration authorities provide this blue card to you on the plane)
- Divorce Certificate (if either party is divorced)
- Death Certificate (if either party is widowed)
- Two adult witnesses required, If no friends or family are present, Hotel Playa will provide witnesses
- Application for joint or separate property Judge will provide this form to be filled out and signed prior to ceremony.
5.-Legalize the wedding
- Present your Wedding Certificate to your consulate here in Mexico or to the Mexican Immigration office.
- The American and Canadian Consulates are conveniently located on the Hotel Playa Mazatlan property.
Banquets & Special Events Coordinator
Octavio Roman Noris
Av. Playa Gaviotas 202, Apdo. Postal 207
Zona Dorada. Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico 82110
Tel: +52 (669) 989 0555 ext. 36 or 800
Direct Line: +52 (669) 913 4174
From Mexico: 01 800 716 9567
From USA: 1 800 762 5816
From Canada: 1 866 547 5447