The airport of your DreamsBy
One of the not so pleasant when traveling by plane is waiting at the airport, either by delay, connections or slow baggage process and migration.
Therefore, Skyscanner, a leading global travel search engine that provides online comparisons for millions Instantly flights from over a thousand airlines, as well as car rental and hotels, has revealed the results of a study applied to 10,000 inter travelers in Spain on what more they would like to enjoy for free in an airport.
- 49% of respondents would like an airport with cinema.
- 36% votes for the sleeping cabins, a feature that has been in practice at the Abu Dhabi airport for just 9 euros an hour. No doubt, a good economic alternative to wait for your next flight.
- Thirdly we have a library, with 32% of the votes, supporting the idea of creating special reading rooms for travelers.
- The fourth and fifth place is a park outdoor and beauty shop and hairdresser’s shop respectively.
- Children’s play area, pool and artificial beach were also mentioned.
In fact, as Singapore’s Changi airport, considered one of the best airports in the world, it is planned under a clear philosophy of services:“Changi Experience” as they assume the role of principal gateway of the country and therefore card visit it. The airport currently receives about 45 million passengers per year, already has most of the above services and the quality of its service starts since you land, pass through immigration and collect your luggage.
Some of the advantages with which they could indulge in Changi’s Airport in Singapore are:
- Playgrounds for children
- Covered and Outdoor Gardens
- Butterfly Garden
- Lounge and relax area
- Machines that give foot massages
- Shops and food options for all tastes and prices
- Supermarket, laundry
- City Tours Free
…And how would the airport of your dreams?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.