Books at Playa Mazatlan.MazatlanPlaya HuanacoaAttractionsCarnaval Mazatlan 2011Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz falling in love with MazatlanExpo Agro Sinaloa 2011 - " Re-Conquering Markets"Feast of the three KingsHelpLodging and Accommodation optionsMaratón Pacífico 2010Mazatlan's International CarnivalMeeting & EventsMexican Pacific LeagueMexicoOctober Arts MonthThe PlayaWeddings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is ATM machine availabe near to the Hotel?
- How to print boarding passes at hotel?
- At what time I need to leave the Hotel to don’t lose the flight?
- Do you have information for travelers entering into Mexico (entry requirements)?
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- Do you have a fitness center?
- What is check in/check out time?
- Do you have a business center?
- Do you have wireless internet access available?
- How to use Cellphone/Smartphone in Mexico?
- Is the water safe to drink?
- Where is Mazatlan located?
- What's the weather like?
- Do I need a passport?
- What time is it in Mazatlán?
- Is English spoken in Mazatlán?
- What's the money exchange rate?
- How do I change money?
- Can I use my credit card? Can I get a cash advance from a bank or ATM?
- How much should I tip?
- Do you have safety deposit boxes available?
- Do I need a converter for my electrical appliances?
- How do I get around town?
- Is it safe to walk around at night?
- What events are happening in Mazatlan?
- Where are the American and Canadian consulates located?
- What if I get sick?
- Can I get married in Mexico?