Mazatlan has so much to offer
For those Friends of Hotel Playa Mazatlan and tourists who visit us from different parts of the world, here is a list of the activities that you can’t stop enjoying.
1. Nightlife. Music, fun and shows is what you will be able to find inside Mazatlan's Nightlife, where party really starts in the great range of bars and nightclubs located along the Del Mar Avenue, Golden Zone, Olas Altas and Historical Center.
2. Historical Center. Dive into our history crossing the streets of the Historical Center where you will be able to admire the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, which dates from 1880, the famous Angela Peralta Theater, the Plazuela Machado and Republic, the Municipal Art House, buildings, residences and mansions of the epoch, between many other attractions.
3. Lighthouse. Located in the Creston’s Hill and considered the highest natural lighthouse of the American Continent, is an attraction that allows you to admire part of the breakwater of the port and a spectacular view of the whole city.
4. Aquarium Mazatlan. Know the biggest Oceanic Aquarium of Latin America and create a positive culture to the environment with the children.
5. Stone Island. A nice place which one of the quietest beaches of the port where you can practice a great variety of water sports and fun activities such as horseback riding or motorcycle ride to spend an adventure sunny day.
6. Magic Towns. We invite you to visit one of our Magic Towns that are located close to Mazatlan, with impressive and unique attractions and traditions.
As you can see, the range of Mazatlan's options is very wide, and that goes from a pleasant evening under the shade of a palapa, tasting a delicious frozen coconut and listening the quietness of the sea, up to splitting with the gastronomy, nightlife, culture and natural attractions natural that you can find in Mazatlan.
Visit Mazatlan and know another beauty of the Mexican Pacific Ocean!