Is ATM machine availabe near to the Hotel?
Yes and there are few pointers to keep in mind when it comes to using an ATM machine in Mexico:
- Stick card into the slot on the machine as indicated.
Press Enter/OK (there will be a sign talking about the importance of not sharing your PIN number).
- Enter your PIN number and press OK/Enter on the screen of the machine.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw (most machines only allow up to $4,000.00 - remember that this is pesos and your account will reflect the withdrawal in its currency equivalent).
- Say OK to the charge fee (it should be the equivalent of $2.00 - $5.00 US dollars pending on your bank).
- Say "NO" to the donation question unless you wish to donate.
- It will ask you if you want a printed receipt (Yes/No).
- Retrieve your cash from the receptacle.
- Keep your eye on the slot for your card, it will reject it without warning and you only have a certain amount of time before it sucks it back in.
- In the case that you lose the debit card in the machine, immediately take note of the location of the machine, bank it comes from; write down the phone numbers that appear on the top of the machine for.
Contact and request assistance at the front desk!