When making your reservation online, we encourage you to keep in mind our cancellation policies.
In the hopes of guaranteeing your reservation you will be receiving a phone call from a hotel representative. We ask that you grant us authorization to make the two nights stay charge.
There will be no charge on the credit card, this is just to guarantee your reservation. At the Hotel you will make your payment in the Reception area with credit card or cash if preferred. To avoid cancellation charge of 1 night, you must cancel your reservation at least 1 day prior to arrival date.
Your credit card will be charged for 2 nights of your stay to guarantee your reservation. To avoid cancellation charge of 2 nights, you must cancel your reservation at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
- Holiday: January 31 – February 1
- Carnival: February 12-17
- Holiday: March 13-15
- Holy Week: March 30 – April 5
- Easter Week: April 6-12
- Holiday: May 1-3
- Summer: July 9 – August 16
- Holiday: September 12-15 (don’t apply)
- Holiday: November 13-15
- Pacific Marathon: November 27 & 28
- Christmas: December 24-28
- New Year: December 29 – January 2/2016
- Holiday: January 29-31
- Carnival: February 5-9
- Holiday: March 18-22
- Holy Week: March 23-26
- Easter Week: March 27 – April 2
- Summer: July 14 – August 13
- Holiday: September 15-17
- Holiday: November 18-20
- Pacific Marathon: December 2-3
- Christmas: December 23-28
- New Year: December 29 – January 2/2017