First Meeting of Sports Marketing in Sinaloa
From October 20 to 22nd will be held in the city of Mazatlan, Sinaloa, the First Meeting of Sports Marketing in Sinaloa entitled "Sports Marketing Summit 2011" who in their unique range of speakers will feature one of the most important figures of the sport in Mexico, José Sulaimán, President of the World Boxing Commission.
With great expectation awaiting the first meeting of Sports Marketing "Sports Marketing Summit 2011" which has brought together a wide range of speakers among which are:
- Gerardo Velázquez de León and Luis Castillo - TVC Deportes Sports Commentators
- Henry Bonilla – General Director of the Mexican Football
- Félix Fernández – Ex-national team, writer and broadcaster for Univision
- Cuauhtémoc Blanco - National Team
- Javier León, Julián Posadas and Emigdio Gamboa - Chicago Fire
- José Antonio García - President of the “Atlante” Soccer Club
- José Antonio Núñez - President of the “Dorados of Sinaloa” Soccer Club
- Oscar León - Marketing Coppel
- Daniel Cuellar - The Director of Tecate’s Marketing
"Sports Marketing Summit 2011" will take place in Mazatlan Convention Center and is limited seating.
Ticket Sales: D'portenis ($800 students / general public $1,000 pesos).