Aerofest Mazatlán 2010
For the third consecutive year the port of Mazatlan will host the air show Aerofest 2010, where will be diverse modalities of the aerial sport on the beach area of "del Mar" Avenue.
The show, considered world-class give an example of the capacity and quality of athletes who put in practice their physical conditioning, ability, skill, and respect by the norms.
Organized by the Association of Hotels and Motels 3 Islands of Mazatlan, Mazatlan Aerofest 2010 will take place on 12 and 13 November and is expected to attend national and international audience that will enjoy:
Ultralight Delta, MEX
- An Ultralight aircraft type delta, with a pilot and two assistants.
- Two days of availability with up to six hours of flight towing aerial advertising, parachute jumps, jumps D-Bags and ribbons flying.
Paramotor "National Championship" MEX
- 10 drivers competing from different states of Mexico.
- 11 Para-Motor - 10 of a square and 1 Tandem.
- 3 cash prizes.
- Earth moving equipment.
- Two days of availability.
Paragliding ACRO MEX
- A Paragliding Acro pilot Enrique Herrera "Fabull-Man."
- Two days of display and flight training.
- Launch Team D-Bag.
DELTA Ala Acrobatic USA / MEX
- Two Wings Acrobatic Delta pilots, John Haeney and Rudy Gotes.
- Two days of exhibition flying.
Do not miss this spectacular air show, Aerofest Mazatlan 2010
Hotel Playa Mazatlan, always present at special occasions