EXPO AGRO 2011 Why participate?
From February 16 to 18 it will be carried out in the Experimental Field of the Culiacan Valley (Sinaloa Mexico), the Twenty-first Edition of Expo Agro Sinaloa 2011 where during these three days of exhibition the participants will be able to:
- Build commercial relationships with producers and agro-exporters.
- Identify areas of opportunity for your company or business in the administrative, operative and technological area, through clear and precise comparison.
- Share experiences with entrepreneurs from around the world and obtain best practices already consolidated in agricultural business.
- Know the market trends of your interest.
- Update through courses and conferences with the most relevant topics in the agricultura area.
- Access to information and financial training.
- Raise awareness and brand positioning.
- Learn the technical and technological developments in the market that could implement in your business.
Expo Agro Sinaloa 2011 "Re-Conquering Markets", an experience for your business. And do not forget that the best hotel of Mazatlan offers special rates in order that your visit have the warmth and confort that only Hotel Playa Mazatlan could give you.